SOP for handling of PLI/RPLI Loan cases
Government of India
Department of Posts
Directorate of Postal Life Insurance
New Delhi- 110 021
Dated: 08th Oct, 2020
Subject: SOP for handling of PLI/RPLI Loan cases
This is regarding issue of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for handling of PLI/RPLI Loan cases.
2. In order to expedite the process of settlement of PLI/RPLI Loan cases, the SOP containing the detailed procedure, action to be taken by different offices/officials at different stages, formats of Loan Application Form and other required documents etc has been approved by DG (Posts).
3. This SOP will help in streamlining the current process of handling of PLI/RPLI Loan cases with uniformity across the country. It will further help in having clarity on what all to be done and what all not to be done in case of PLI/RPLI Loan application, which would ultimately lead to settlement of PLI/RPLI Loan cases in a time bound manner.
4. The approved SOP is attached herewith for wide circulation among all officials concerned with instructions to follow the same in letter and spirit.
5. This SOP may be widely disseminated across the Circles and all may be strictly instructed to follow the procedure laid down in SOP adhering to the timelines given in the SOP for carrying out different activities at various levels.
6. This issues with the approval competent authority.
Dy. Divisional Manager-II