NFIR met with Railway Board Chairman on 22, Nov 2018
MEETING WITH CRB
General Secretary/NFIR met Railway Board Chairman today – 22nd November, 2018 & discussed the following issues:
- LARSGESS – Approval for appointment to the wards of Safety staff already selected prior to 27/10/2017 may kindly be accorded while review be done separately for taking conscious decision on continuing the scheme with appropriate modifications: General Secretary stressed the need to issue orders for granting appointment to wards. CRB said that he shall discuss with Member Staff for expediting action.
- Revision of Kilometrage Allowance of Running Staff — abnormally delayed: CRB stated that the proposal is with Hon’ble MR. GS/NFIR will be meeting Hon’ble MR soon.
- Proposal for placement of 75% posts of 6th CPC, GP 4600 in GP 4800/- is pending with MoF since long. CRB’s D.O. dated 13/07/2018 to Secretary, MoF may be connected. Urgent follow up action requested: CRB has assured to take action for obtaining clearance of MoF.
- Stepping up of Pay of Loco Inspectors inducted prior to 01/01/2006 (on remaining 6 1/2 Zones) — Under consideration of Board: CRB has spoken with MT on phone and also told GS/NFIR that speedy action will be taken.
- Relaxation of 5 years service condition for inter railway transfers in the case of former Defence Forces Personnel employed in railways: CRB said that relaxation process has been done and the matter is at final stage.
- Formation of Multi-Disciplinary Zonal Railway Training Institutes — GS/NFIR’s letter 11/28/2018 dated 10/11/2018 to the Chairman, Railway Board (Copy enclosed). After discussion, CRB said that he will discuss with GM/S.C.Rly.
(Dr M. Raghavaiah)