Creation of a new entity “National Water Commission”
File No.A-11013/3/2018-E-1 Section
Government of India
Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg.
New Delhi dated 20th July, 2018
Central Water Commission,
Sawa Bhawan, R.K. Puram,
Subject: Engagement of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad as Consultant of this Ministry for merger of some organisations of this Ministry with Central Water Commission for creation of a new entity “National Water Commission” – regarding.
I am directed to say that it has been decided with the approval of the Secretary and concur concurrence of the IFD of this Ministry to engage Indian Institute of Management. Ahmadabad as Consultant of this Ministry for conducting a Study on merger of some organisations of this Ministry with the CWC, for creation of a new entity i.e. ‘National Water Commission”, at the cost to Rs. 15,00,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Lakhs) +applicable GST to be paid to the IIM, Ahmadabad. The expenditure is to be incurred from an appropriate Head of Account or CWC.
2. Administrative Approval are Expenditure Sanction is hereby conveyed for release of 40% of !its, sanctioned amount i.e. Rs. 6,00,000/- (Rupees Six Lakhs) + applicable GST to IIM, Ahmadabad as an advance. The remaining 60% of the amount ie. Rs,9,00,000 (Rupees Nine Lakhs) + applicable GST shall be released after the final report on the study is submitted by the IIM, Ahmadabad.
3. CWC is requested to release the amount from their budgetary head where sufficient funds are available
4. The sanction shall be subject to the following terms and conditions
I. The fest presentation on the study will be submitted by IIM Ahmadabad after 3 weeks from the date of receipt of the advance amount and final presentation shall be made after 2 weeks after the first presentation.
II. The provisions of GM 2017 and Government of India’s directions from erne to time shall be adhered to.
III. I ho reimbursement of GST should be based on production of proof of payment by IIM, Ahmadabad
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel: 2371 4350
Source : Confederation