HAG officers of Indian Postal Service – Promotion and posting
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi —110 001
Subject: Promotion and posting of Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to the Member Grade of the Service.
The President is pleased to order the promotion of the following officers of Higher Administrative Grade of the Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to the Higher Administrative Grade+ (HAG+) [Member, Postal Services Board and Additional Director General (Coordination)] in Level 16 (Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400) in the Pay Matrix with effect from the date of assumption of charge of the post and until further orders:
|SI No.||Name of the Officer||Presently posted||Posting on
|1.||Shri Rajesh Mishra (IPoS-1985)||On deputation||On deputation|
|2.||Shri Biswanath Tripathy (IPoS-1985)||Chief General
Postal Directorate, New Delhi
|Vice Maj Gen
Prem Sagar Negi retiring on
superannuation w.e.f. 31.08.2018.
- Shri Tripathy will also look after the work of Training & Human Resource Development.
- In case the officer wishes to choose the date for fixation of pay under FR-22(I)(a)(1), he can do so within one month from the date of assumption of charge.
- Since Shri Rajesh Mishra (IPoS-1985) is on deputation outside cadre, Proforma Promotion will be given to him in accordance with the extant instructions on the subject.
- Charge report may be sent in due course.
- Hindi version will follow.
(Dinesh Kumar Sharma)