5th Pay Commission – Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale w.e.f. 01.01.2018
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh, the 8th June,2018
1. All the Heads of Department and Commissioners of Divisions.
2. All the Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, General Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale as per 5th Pay Commission w.e.f. 01.01.2018.
I have been directed to invite reference to Finance Department circular letter No. 4/1/2009-5FR/34644 dated 22nd November, 2017 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to enhance the rate of Dearness Allowance admissible to employees of Haryana Government who continue to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale as per 5th Pay Commission from the existing rate of 268% to 274% of the pay w.e.f. 1st January, 2018.
2. The additional installment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees with the salary for the month of June, 2017 to be paid in July, 2018.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from January, 2018 to May, 2018 shall be made in the month of July, 2018.
4. The provisions contained in Para 3,4,5 & 6 in FD’s instructions dated 12-01-2009 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions
5. Copy of these orders may also be downloaded from the web site www. finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Principal Secretary to Government Haryana,