PCDA Circular 590 : Corrigendum –Implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of the 7th CPC in respect of the Post-01.01.2016 retired Armed Forces Pensioners.
Office of the Principal CDA(Pensions)
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad- 211014
Circular No: 590
- The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt Bank Accounts, Central Office, C-7, Second Floor, Bandra-Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandra East, Mumbai- 400051
- CMDs, All Public Sector Banks.
- The Nodal Officers, ICICI/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
- All Managers, CPPCs
- Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
- The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
- The CDA (PD), Meerut
- The CDA, Chennai
- The Director of Treasuries, All States
- The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram; and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
- The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
- The Post Master, Kathua (J&K), and Camp Bell Bay.
- The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
Subject: Corrigendum – Implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission in respect of the Post-01.01.2016 retired Armed Forces Pensioners/ Family Pensioners : Reg. New PPO Series.
In para 7 of this office Circular No. 588 dated 20.10.2017 at line no. 2 & 3 may be read as under:-
For : “with immediate effect”
Read : after 31.12.2017
2. All PDA’s are also requested to act upon e-PPO’s digitally signed issued by this office in terms of Circular No. 588 dated 20.10.2017. In other words, till 31.12.2017, both series of PPO (i.e. PPO series notified and also e-PPO’s) be acted upon. After 1.1.2018, all PPO series except numeric PPO’s no. affixed on e-PPO’s will no longer remain in use.
3.The same has also been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in.
4. All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged.