FINANCE [PGC-I] DEPARTMENT
G.O.No.289, Dated 14th NOVEMBER 2016.
(Thunmugi, ippasi-29, Thiruvalluvar Aandu-2047)
COMMITTEE – Expert Committee on the Demand for Continuing Old extension Scheme – Extension of Term of the Expert Committee – Orders –Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.65, Finance (PGC) Department, dated 26.02.2016.
2. G.O.Ms.No.220, Finance (PGC) Department, dated 28.07.2016.
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued constituting an Expert Committee with the following composition to examine the feasibility of implementing the demand of various Government employee associations to continue old pension scheme and make necessary
recommendations on the possible options to the Government for appropriate decision and its term was fixed as four months.
1. Tmt. Santha Sheela Nair, I.A.S., (Retd.)
2. The Additional Chief Secretary to Government, Finance Department or his nominee.
3. Dr. K.V. Parthasarathy, Madras School of Economics, Chennai.
4. Dr. Lalitha Subramaniam,Madras School of Economics, Chennai.
5. Thiru. S. Krishnan, I.A.S., Principal Secretary to Government, Planning, Development and Special
2. In the Government Order second read above, orders were issued,accepting the relinquishment of Dr.K.V.Parthasarathy and Dr.Lalitha Subramaniam as member of the Expert Committee and including Dr.Brijesh C.Purohit, as Faculty, Madras School of Economics as a member of the Expert Committee. In the said order, the term of the Expert Committee was extended by three months from 26.09.2016, so as to enable the committee to finalise its report.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.