CPWD Post of Junior Engineer (civil& Electrical) Competitive Exam 2015
Govt. of India
CPWD Training Institute, Kamla Nehru Nagar,
Hapur Road. Ghaziabad, U.P.- 201002
LIMITED DEPARTMENT COMPETITIVE EXAM – 2015
FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL & ELECTRICAL)
1. A Limited Department Competitive Examination for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in the Central Public Works Department will be held by the CPWD Training Institute, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad (U.P.)-201002 on 10.05.2015 at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Guwahati in accordance with the Recruitment Rules published in the gazette of India.
THE CENTRES AND THE DATE OF HOLDING THE EXAMINATION AS MENTIONED ABOVE ARE LIABLE TO BE CHANGED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTIOR GENERAL (TRAINING). WHILE EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO ALLOT THE CENTRE TO THE CANDIDATE OF THEIR CHOICE FOR EXAMINATION, THE A.D.G. (TRAINING) MAY AT HIS DISCRETION, ALLOT A DIFFERENT CENTRE TO A CANDIDATE WHEN CIRCUMSTANCES SO WARRANT. CANDIDATES ADMITTED TO THE EXAMINATION WILL BE INFORMED ABOUT TIME TABLE AND PLACE OR PLACES OF EXAMINATION. (See Annexure-A Instructions to candidates under para-5).
2. The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of LDCE are as follows:
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Elect.)
2. The examination will be open to the employees (work charged/regular) working in CPWD and possessing diploma or any higher qualification in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central/State Government and who have joined on or before cut-off dates as mentioned below. However, after the examination, merit list based on aggregate marks finally awarded to each candidate will be prepared separately in the respective discipline (i.e. Civil/Electrical).
A. The cut-off date for possession degree/diploma certificate is 30.06.2014.
B. The cut-off date in respect of date of joining for the eligibility of a candidate is Ist January, 2009. It means those candidates who would have joined the department on or before Ist January, 2009 would be eligible for the exam.
C. Appointing Authority also reserves the right to accept or reject the merit list and the recommendation given by the ADG (Trg.).
N.B.: Candidates should indicate clearly in their application the Grade i.e. Junior Engineer (Civil) or Junior Engineer (Electrical) for which they wish to appear.
4. A candidate seeking admission in the Examination must apply to the Assistant Administrative Officer (Exam Cell), Room No. 03, CPWD, Training Institute, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Hapur Road, Ghaziabad (U.P.)-201002 on the prescribed form of application which is enclosed and may be photocopied or downloaded from the internet at the site www.cpwd.qov.in.
5. Closing Date: The completed application form Through Proper Channel must reach to the Assistant Administrative Officer (Exam Cell), Room No. 03, CPWD, Training Institute, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Hapur Road, Ghaziabad (U.P.)-201002 by Tuesday, 10.03.2015 Application received after due date (i.e. Tuesday, 10.03.2015)
will not be considered.
6. A candidate is advised to specify clearly in the application form the order of preference, the region where he wants his postings to be made in case he is selected for appointment on the basis of examination. The details of regions are given below:
i. Region ‘A’ comprising of : 1. Delhi 2. Jammu & Kashmir 3. Punjab 4. Himachal Pradesh 5. Haryana 6. Uttar Pradesh 7. Uttrakhand 8. Chandigarh 9. Rajasthan.
ii. Region ‘B’ comprising of : 1. West Bengal 2. Bihar 3. Odissa 4. Sikkim 5. Jharkhand 6. Chhattisgarh.
iii. Region ‘C’ comprising of : 1. Maharashtra 2. Madhya Pradesh 3. Gujarat 4. L.M. Islands 5. Daman & Diu 6. Goa.
iv. Region ‘D’ comprising of : 1. Tamilnadu 2. Kerala 3. Karnataka 4. Andhra Pradesh 5. Telangana 6. Andaman Nicobar Islands 7. Pondicherry.
v. Region ‘E’ comprising of : 1. Assam 2. Meghalaya 3. Manipur 4.Tripura 5.Nagaland 6. Arunachal Pradesh 7. Mizoram.
Efforts would be made to post him in the areas of his preference depending upon vacancies in the prescribed region. In case this is not possible, he will be required to serve anywhere in India. The candidates who will not fill all the preferences for the region will be considered for any region depending upon his merit.
7. The rules for the Examination shall be as given in the Annexure-B.
8. The ADsG/CEs/SEs/EEs in the CPWD are requested to give this notice wide publicity and forward the application of the eligible candidates to the Assistant Administrative Officer (Exam Cell), Room No. 03, CPWD, Training Institute, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Hapur Road, Ghaziabad (U.P.)-201002 duly verified/certified details.
APPLICATION NOT COMPLYING WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
Executive Engineer (Trg.& Exam)
CPWD Training Institute, Ghaziabad (U.P.)