Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government employees in the revised scales of pay (i.e. 80% from 90% ) effective from 01.07.2013 –
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Chandigarh, the 30th October, 2013
1. All Heads of Department, All Commissioners of Divisions, All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
2. The Registrar, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales of pay ( i.e. 80% from 90% effectixe from 01.07.2013.
I am directed to invite a reference to Finance Department circular letter No. 4/1/2009- 5FR/12166 dated 3rd May, 2013 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana has decided that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees on revised scale of pay shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 80% to 90% of the pay w.e.f. 1st July, 2013.
2. The additional instalment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees for the month of November, 2013 paid in December,2013.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from 01.07.2013 to October, 2013 shall be made in the month of December, 2013.
4. Copy of these orders is also available on website which can be downloaded from the , web site www finhry.gov.in
( Ram Kumar Beniwal)
Deputy Secretary Finance
for Principal Secretary to Government Haryana, _ Finance Department.
click here to get original copy-http://finhry.gov.in/writereaddata/Instruction/FR%20Branch/6129.pdf