- SOP for functioning of Training Institutes of the Central & State/UT GovernmentsGuidelines for Training Institutes of Central and State Governments will be allowed to function w.e.f. 15th July, 2020 in accordance with the SOP to be issued by DoP&T
- ‘Microsoft Teams’ over Indian RailwaysBoard (MT & CRB) has approved the adoption of ‘Microsoft Teams’ with Office 365, for 15000 users over Indian Railways, on the free trial offer of Microsoft India for 6 months (15.6.2020 to 14.12.2020)
- Engagement of Medical Practitioners (CMPs) over and above the vacancy to contain the spread of COVID-19 PandemicEngagement of Medical Practitioners (CMPs) over and above the vacancy to contain the spread of COVID-19 Pandemic TO BE UPLOADED ON IR WEBSITE ON 30.06.2020 (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)(RAILWAY BOARD) No. 2020/E(GR)II/COVID-19/WFH/1 New Delhi, Dated: 30.06.2020 The General Managers,All Indian Railways & PUs Sub: Engagement of Medical Practitioners (CMPs) over and above the vacancy […]
- NPS On-boarding through Online PRAN Generation ModuleOpening NPS Accounts through OPGM without photo and signature shall now be made effective from 1st October 2020
- Tax deduction as per old module along with “Self Declaration”For the purpose of assessing and deduction of Income Tax for the FY 2020-21 (AY 2021-2022) all the officers and staff are requested to submit a “Self Declaration” stating the module of tax deduction chosen.
- All India LTC 80 Domestic Fare listAll India LTC 80 Domestic Fares list
- Railways: RFQ for private participation for operation of passenger train servicesThe objective of this initiative is to introduce modern technology rolling stock with reduced maintenance, reduced transit time, boost job creation, provide enhanced safety, provide world class travel experience to passengers, and also reduce demand supply deficit in the passenger transportation sector
- E-Office over Zonal Railways & record storage – RailwaysDigitization of physical record and uploading on e-Office database by July 31, 2020.
- Railways: One time relaxation for retention of railway accommodationRetention of railway accommodation by officers/staff for the period from 17.03.2020 to 30.06.2020 in line with the decision taken by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Promotion on ad-hoc basis of PA to the grade of PS of CSSSAd-hoc basis of Personal Assistant (PA) of CSSS to the grade of Private Secretary (PS) of CSSS was extended beyond 31.12.2019 till 30.06.2020
- New Health Insurance Scheme extended another 1 year from 1-7-2020 to 30-6-2021 – TN Govt OrderThe New Health Insurance Scheme, 2016 for employees is to expire on 30-6-2020
- Cashless investigation for Diagnostic Tests – RailwaysCashless investigation of Railway Medical Beneficiary (serving or retired employees and their medical beneficiaries) for Diagnostic Tests as per prescribed CGHS tests and CGHS rates from Private Centres/Labs recognized by Railways
- Interest rates for Small Savings Schemes w.e.f. 01.07.2020Small Savings Schemes for the second quarter of financial year 2020-21 (starting from 1st July ,2020 and ending on 30th September, 2020)
- Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes from 1st July, 2020Small Savings Schemes for the second quarter of financial year 2020-21
- RTP applicable to CSSS officers – DOPTAn Officer will be posted to a non-sensitive post in any Ministry/Department without seeking his option for posting irrespective of the tenure of his posting in that Ministry/ Department
Regarding Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees till 30.06.2020 vide this office letter dated 04.05.2020
“In order to provide more funds at the disposal of the taxpayers for dealing with the economic situation arising out of COVID-19 pandemic
The process for necessary modification in RICT CBS application may take time. So, in order to facilitate customers to make deposits through cheques at the GDS Branch Post Offices
All Ministries/Departments are requested to take action to recover the revised licence fee in accordance with these orders in respect of accommodation under their control all over the country
ECHS empanelled centers shall perform the test on cashless basis in respect of ECHS beneficiaries and submit the bills to ECHS through UTI-ITSL.
The new guidelines will come into effect from July 1, 2020, the process of phased re-opening of activities has been extended further