Government of Jammu and Kashmir,
Civil Secretariat, Finance Department
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees – revised rate effective from 1.7.2015.
Reference:- Cabinet Decision No 03/01/2016, dated 11.04.2016
Government Order No. 113 –F of 2016
In continuation to Government Order No. 140-F of 2015, dated 19/08/2015, it is hereby ordered that the State Government employees including Work Charged and Whole Time Contingent Paid employees, working in regular pay bands/scale, shall be paid Dearness Allowance as under:-
|Existing Rate of DA||Revised Rate of DA||Date from which applicable|
- The instalment of Dearness Allowance shall be paid to State Government employees through GPF route upto March, 2016 and thereafter in cash.
- In respect of the State Government employees who are governed under New Pension Scheme, the arrears w.e.f. 1.7.2015 upto 31.03.2016 shall be paid in cash in the month of April, 2016 and the employee’s share @ 10% shall be deducted at source and credited to their respective PRAN numbers alongwith the matching share by the employer. From April, 2016 onwards the enhanced instalments of Dearness Allowance shall form part of monthly salary.
- The basic pay for the purpose of this order shall mean the basic pay as defined in Note below Article 27(aa) of the J&K Civil Service Regulations.
- The payment of Dearness Allowance involving a fraction of 50 paisa and above shall be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fraction of less than 50 paisa shall be ignored.
- The provisions of this order shall also apply, mutatis-mutandis to the All India Service Officers, serving in connection with affairs of the State.
(Navin K. Choudhary), IAS
Commissioner/Secretary to Government,