Forwarding of Gazette Notification on procedure for grant of permission for commercial employment after retirement-revision of Form 25
F. No. 27012/3/2014-Estt. (A)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P. G. and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated: 15th October, 2015
Subject: Forwarding of Gazette Notification on procedure for grant of permission for commercial employment after retirement-revision of Form 25
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith copy of Notification dated 15th September, 2015 published in the Gazette of India regarding amendment of Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1972 for revision in Form 25 prescribed for granting permission for commercial employment to the pensioners after retirement.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 15th September, 2015
G.S.R. 713(E) – In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 and clause (5) of article 148 of the Constitution, and after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India in relation to persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department the President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1972, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Central Civil Services (Pension) Amendment Rules, 2015
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules 1972, in Form 25 –
(A) in serial No. 7, for clause (a), the following shall be substituted, namely:
“(a) (i) Name of organisation (firm or company or co-operative society, etc).
(a) (ii) Brief nature of the organisation
(a) (iii) Full address of the registered office of the organisation.
(a) (iv) Permanent Account Number or Tax Identification Number or Registration Number of the organisation”.
(b) for serival number 9, the following shall be substituted, namely:-
Also read - HRA Loss Calculator
I hereby declare that –
(a) I have not been privy to sensitive or stategic information in the last three years of service, which is directly related to the areas of interest or work of the organisation that I propose to join or to the areas in which I propose to practice or consult.
(b) The proposed employment will not involve conflict of interest with the policies of the office held by me during the last three years and the interest represented or work undertaken by the organisation I propose to join will not bring me into conflict with the working of the Government.
(c) The organisation in which I am seeking employment is not involved in activities which are in conflict with or prejudicial to India’s foreign relations, national security and domestic harmony. The organisation is not undertaking any activity for intelligence gathering. The employment, which I propose to take up with the organisation also will not entail activities which are in conflict with or involve activities prejudicial to India’s foreign relations, national security and domestic harmony.
(d) My service record is clear, particularly with respect to integrity and dealings with Non-Government Organisations.
(e) The proposed emoluments and pecuniary benefits are in conformity with the industry standards.
(f) I agree to withdraw from the commercial employment in case of any objection by the Government.
I hereby solemnly declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and that no material information has been concealed. In the event of any of the information being found to be false, the permission may be withdrawn without assigning any reason and without prejudice to any other action that the Government may consider appropriate including action under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Criminal proceedings.
Signature of applicant
[F.No. 27012/3/2014-Estt. (A)]
Address of the Applicant.
Dr. DEVESH CHATURVEDI, Jt. Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number S.O. 934 dated 1-4-1972 and subsequently amended by –
1. S.O. 254 dated the 4th Febraury, 1989
2. S.O. 970 dated the 6th May, 1989
3. S.O. 2467 dated the 7th October, 1989
4. S.O. 899 dated the 14th April, 1990
5. S.O. 1454 dated the 26th May, 1990
6. S.O. 2329 dated the 8th September, 1990
7. S.O. 3269 dated the 8th December, 1990
8. S.O. 3270 dated the 8th December, 1990
9. S.O. 3271 dated the 8th December, 1990
10. S.O. 400 dated the 9th December, 1990
11. S.O. 464 dated the 16th Febraury, 1991
12. S.O.2287dated the 7th September, 1991
13. S.O.2740dated the 2nd November, 1991
14. G.S.R 677 dated the 7th December, 1991
15. G.S.R 399 dated the 1st February, 1992
16. G.S.R 55 dated the 15th Feb, 1992
17. G.S.R 370 dated the 19th Dec, 1992
18. S.O. 258 dated the 13th Feb, 1993
19. S.O. 1673 dated the 7th Aug, 1993
20. G.S.R 449 dated the 11th Sept., 1993
21. S.O. 1984 dated the 25th Sept., 1993
22. G.S.R 389 (E) dated the 18th April, 1994
23. S.O. 1775 dated the 19th July, 1997
24. S.O. 259 dated the 30th Jan., 1999
25. S.O. 904 (E) dated the 30th Sept., 2000
26. S.O. 717 (E) dated the 27th May, 2001
27. S.O. 4600 dated the 28th Dec., 2002
28. S.O. 860 (E) dated the 28th July, 2003
29. S.O. 1483 (E) dated the 30th Dec., 2003
30. S.O. 1487 (E) dated the 14th Oct., 2005
31. G.S.R 723 (E) dated 23rd Nov., 2006