All India Civil Services Basketball Tournament 2015-16
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
(Registration No. 2621)
Department of Personnel and Training
Ministry of Personnel,
Public Grievances and Pensions
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Phone : 011-24624204
Fax : 011-24646961
361, B-Wing, 3rd Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110003
29th September, 2015
1. Chief Secretary of All States/UTs.
2. Chairman of All Regional Sports Board
Sub :- All India Civil Services Basketball Tournament 2015-16.
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board in collaboration with Chandigarh Administration is organizing All India Civil Services Basketball Tournament 2015-16 at Indoor Basketball Hall, Sports Complex, Sector-42, Chandigarh from 1st to 4th December 2015.
2. The Team for the All India Civil Services Basketball Tournament will comprise of 12 Players, 1 Coach and 1 Manager. A Copy of the rules for All India Civil Services Tournaments indicating eligibility criteria, rules of games etc has already been circulated to all concerned.
3. The States/UTs and Regional Sports Boards are requested to consider entering their teams for the All India Civil Services Basketball Tournament. The entries may be sent in the prescribed proforma direct to contact officer indicated in paragraph 9 with a copy to the Board’s Office on or before 5.11.2015. Entries received after the last date will not be entertained.
Also read - HRA Loss Calculator
4. List of players along with photocopy of their Identity Card should be authenticated by the authorized officer under his signature & seal. All the participants shall carry their Identity Cards/Identity Slip for verification of eligibility criteria by the Organizing Committee/Representatives of the Board at the venue of the All India Civil Services Tournaments. Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses may also be indicated in the Entry Form.
5. Lodging will be arranged by all the participants. The Officers/ Participants must book their accommodation on line or other way at their own level preferring near Basketball Stadium in Sector-35 & 43 Chandigarh and should intimate the same to organizers before 15.11.2015 so that suitable arrangements for their transportation may be made.
6. Every participating team must bring two flags representing their States/UTs/RSBs with them. Any team exhibiting logo or name of offices / Team other than given in the entry form will be disqualified.
7. All the participants shall maintain strict discipline on and off the venue of the tournament. Any act of indiscipline/misbehavior/misconduct will attract the provision of CCS (Conduct) Rules as they are “ON DUTY” during All India Civil Services Tournaments.
8. The information about Rules and Regulation, Entry Form, change in dates/venue/cancellation etc. about the AICS Tournament is/will be available on www.persmin.nic.in. All the participant teams are, therefore, requested to check from the website/organizers of the tournament about any possible change before starting their journey.
9. Name and designation of the Nodal/Contact officers is as under :
Shri K.S. Bharti
Joint Director (Sports)
Chandigarh Administration Sports Comples, Sector-42, Chandigarh.
Mobile : 9915677766, 9988956644, Phone : 0172-2676142, 2676026, 2676009
Email : [email protected], [email protected]