Civil Services (Main) Examination-2014 – communication of the findings of the Medical Examination regarding.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Subject:-Civil Services (Main) Examination-2014 – communication of the findings of the Medical Examination regarding.
Please refer to the subject cited above. It is stated that after scrutiny and checking of the medical reports in consultation with corrections in the medical reports, the medical findings in respect of the following candidates have been revised by the concerned hospitals:-
|S.No.||Roll No.||Hospital||Earlier Medical Status||Medical Status as on date|
|1.||42309||LNJP||Fit for all services||Unfit for technical services due to substandard height|
|2.||166775||LNJP||Fit for all services||Unfit for technical services due to substandard chest expansion|
|3.||744505||LNJP||Fit for all services||Unfit for IRTS due to substandard height|
|4.||127323||LNJP||Fit for all services||Unfit for technical services due to substandard chest expansion|
2. In case declared unfit for technical service, the appeal should be preferred within 7 days from the date of this notice failing which it will be presumed that the candidate(s) is/are not interested in filing the appeal. Appeal received after 7 days of issue of this notice will not be considered. However, the candidates are advised to file the appeal, if they so desire, as early as possible so that their re-medical examination may be held at an early date and service allocation could be completed prior to the commencement of Foundation Course.
3. It is made clear that the Appellate Medical Board would conduct the medical examination only if your appeal has been received in the office within the stipulated time.
4. The medical examination by the Appellate Medical Board will be at your own cost. There is to say if any amount is to be paid to the Hospital in connection with your medical examination, the same shall be paid by you direct to the Hospital.
5. Please note that the findings of the Appellate Medical Board will be final.
6. All communication should be addressed to the undersigned by the name by Registered/Speed Post/E-mail indicating the latest address of the candidate and Roll number assigned to him/her by UPSC. For updates on Medical Examination Results, Service Allocation, and any kind of verification, candidates are advised to visit this Department’s website http://persmin/gov.in.
Section Officer (AIS-I)
E-mail; [email protected]