Expression of Interest(EoI) for the CRR Scheme 2015-16
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Block No. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Dated: 30th April, 2015
Subject: Invitation of Expression of Interest (Eol) for Empanelment of Nodal Agencies for implementation of Counselling, Retraining & Redeployment (CRR) Scheme during 2015-16.
Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) is implementing Counselling, Retraining & Redeployment (CRR) Scheme to provide opportunities of redeployment through counseling and retraining to employees of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) rendered surplus due to manpower restructuring in CPSEs. Aim of the Scheme is to re-orient employees under Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) / Voluntary Separation Scheme (VSS) through short duration training programmes to enable them to adopt new vocations. The objective is to equip them with skills/expertise enabling them to be deployed mainly in self-employment activities.
2. Detailed guidelines on CRR Scheme containing roles, functions, responsibilities and mandate of nodal agencies are available at www.crr.gov.in.
Also read - HRA Loss Calculator
3. DPE is interested in the empanelment of nodal agencies for the implementation of the CRR Scheme during 2015-16. Organisations with excellent credentials having good infrastructure, qualified & experienced faculty, requisite facilities for imparting quality training with experience in conducting training programmes in Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDPs) / Skill Development (SDPs) are eligible to apply.
4. Nodal agencies play a pivotal role in the implementation of CRR Scheme. Their roles, functions, responsibilities and mandate as outlined in the Scheme guidelines need to be complied with.
5. Financial assistance will be provided to the nodal agencies by the DPE based on approved norms of expenditure which take into account the hiring of space, salary/honorarium of faculty members & support staff, cost of training material, office expenses, follow up services etc. Such financial assistance to the agencies will be provided by DPE out of the budgetary allocation as per specific norms of expenditure.
6. Interested Organisations may submit the Expression of Interest (Eol) for empanelment of Nodal agencies for implementation of CRR Scheme during 2015-16. Nodal agencies associated with implementation of CRR in the year 2014-15 are also required to submit fresh Eol.
7. Duly filled Proforma of Profile (enclosed) may be sent to the undersigned within 20 days from the date of advertisement.
(J. N. Prasad)
Email: [email protected]