No. 12035/16/2010-Pol.II (Vol.II)
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
New Delhi – 110 108.
Dated the 8th January, 2015
Sub : Verification and acceptance of DE-2 Form, acceptance of allotment and issue of Authority Slip and Licence Fee bills (First and Revised on online in eAwas in respect of General Pool Residential Accommodation by the eligible offices for General Pool Residential Accommodation in Delhi.
The undersigned is directed to invite attention to the Directorate of Estates O.Ms. No.12035/16/2010-Pol.II dated 8.4.2010, 19.11.2010, 22.12.2010, 25.8.2011, 18.11.2011 and 12.8.2014 vide which Automated System of Allotment (ASA) was introduced for allotment of various types of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) in Delhi.
2. While introducing Automated System of Allotment (ASA) for various types of GPRA, all applicants have been requested to fill up login ID request form in the Automated System of Allotment in e-Awas of website of the Directorate of Estates (www.gpra.nic.in / www.estates.nic.in). On filling up of this form an ID and a password are generated and displayed on screen and subsequently is sent to the applicant through email or SMS. Using this login ID and Password, an applicant shall log into his account and fills DE-2 Form. Thereafter, the applicants are requested to take a print out and get it duly forwarded by their office, and submit it to the Directorate of Estates. After submission of DE-2 Form, the applicant’s account is activated and he/she is included in the waiting list for submitting online preferences of houses in e-Awas and make required changes in his/her preferences/choices etc. as and when required online.
3. After allotment is made to an individual, the allottee has to again come to the Directorate of Estates for submission of Acceptance Form and to get authority slip and first Licence Fee bill. On receipt of physical occupation report of the accommodation by the allottee from CPWD, a revised licence fee bill is generated and provided to the allottee with an endorsement to the concerned DDO for deduction of licence fee from his/her salary. This whole process has been creating unnecessary hardship and wastage of time to the allottees. There have been unnecessary delays in each step of this existing process of occupying a general pool residential accommodation. The Government has decided to reduce personal visits of the applicants/allottees of GPRA to the Directorate of Estates.
4. In view of the above, it has been decided that from 1st March, 2015 (March, 2015 Allotment Cycle) onwards the concerned Administrative Division of all eligible offices for general pool residential accommodation in Delhi shall verify online DE-2 Form of the applicant of their office online in e-Awas. They should ensure that the particulars/details furnished by the applicant in the online DE-2 Form are true and correct. A separate checklist online would be provided to verify each field of the form to the Department as is being done manually now. On acceptance of DE-2 Form by the eligible office online during a month, the applicant will be included in the waiting list of next month for all eligible types of accommodation. After allotment of accommodation is made to an individual during a month, the allotment letters will be received by the allottees online and individual allottee shall submit his acceptance online by filling up of the Acceptance Form available in e-Awas. On verification and acceptance of the Acceptance Form of the allottee by the eligible office, an authority slip and a licence fee bill will be generated automatically, which will go online to the allottee, concerned Service Centre of CPWD, DDO etc. On physical occupation of the allotted accommodation by the allottee, a revised licence fee bill will be automatically generated and send online to the account of the allottee, DDO of the concerned office etc. This process will facilitate all the prospective allottees of initial and change allotment of general pool residential accommodation in Delhi and they need not visit to the Directorate of Estates for each process.
5. In order to implement the above process mentioned in para 4 above, all eligible Ministries / Departments / Offices in Delhi shall be given an ID Number and a Password for restricted operation of the above mentioned process in eAwas of the Directorate of Estates (www.gpra.nic.in / www.estates.nic.in) for all ‘online’ operations. Further information on this matter will be circulated online and will be available in e-Awas. The concerned Administrative Divisions dealing with Government accommodation in the eligible Ministries / Departments / Offices may also contact Deputy Director of Estates (Computer) [Phone No. 23061111] and Assistant Director of Estates (Computer) [Phone No.23061388] of the Directorate of Estates in case of any clarification required in this regard. Ministries/ Departments/Offices eligible for General Pool Residential Accommodation in Delhi shall nominate a person not below the rank of Section Officer who will be given ID number and password for the process.
6. In order to implement the above mentioned decision of the Government, all eligible Ministries/Department/Offices are requested to circulate these instructions among the government servants including all their attached and subordinate offices for wide publicity.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)