Up gradation of Salary Web portal with UBI.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ)
18, Institutional Area, SJS marg
New Delhi – 110016
Last date 28th March, 2014
F. No.110222-3/2009/KVS (HQ)/Accounts/88
The Dy. Commissioner
All Regional Offices and ZIETs
Sub: – Up gradation of Salary Web portal with UBI.
In continuation to this office letter of even No. dated 03.02.14 on the above mentioned subject. After taking into consideration suggestions received from various stakeholders and discussion held with Union Bank of India, it has now been decided to streamline the following aspects related to disbursement of salary w.e.f. April, 2014.
All the DDOs are requested to keep ready given below information and ensure utmost accuracy to avoid future complications.
1. Name of all employees to be mentioned in Hindi also in order to generate MIS/Pay slip bilingual.
2. Correct employee code may be mentioned in new format and dummy employee code to be deleted.
3. The KVs and Region Code may be correctly mentioned in the new format.
4. PAN and TAN may be correctly filled up by the respective School/Region Authorities in order to ensure deposit of TDS directly through UBI portal. However, TDS returns will be filled up directly by concerned DDO on the basis of Challan no., date of deposit etc generated through UBI portal.
5. The details of PRAN and DDO registration no. under NPS may be correctly filled up in the new format so as to enable the respective authorities to upload NPS data directly at NSDL website as generated through UBI portal.
6. Further, a supplementary pay bill will be generated from Financial year 2014-15 on 15th of respective month in order to make miscellaneous payments to employees through UBI portal. For such regular payments related to reimbursement of Children Education allowance, telephone bill, data card, newspaper, bonus, DA arrears etc a separate column for each item will be inserted in the new format, which need to be duly filled up by respective School/ Regional Authorities and required to be uploaded latest by l2th of respective month so as to generate supplementary pay bill by l5th of respective month.
The salary for the month of March, 2014 (to be paid in April, 2014) is required to be uploaded in new advanced format latest by 25.03.2014. In view of above, it is requested to circulate the contents of this letter to all the Vidyalayas under your jurisdiction and compliance report may be sent to the undersigned latest by 25th March, 2014 through E-mail at “[email protected]”.
Deputy Commissioner (Fin.)