Sanction of 10% dearness relief on the Pension of the Pensioners of the State of Madhya Pradesh.
Government of Madhya Pradesh
Mantralaya – Bhopal
No.F 9-5 /2013/Rule/IV Bhopal, dated 03 October,2013
All Department of Government
The president of Board of Revenue, Gwalior,
All Commissioners of Divisions,
All Heads of Department,
Sub: Sanction of 10% dearness relief on the Pension of the Pensioners of the State of Madhya Pradesh.
The State Government had sanctioned 80% dearness relief w.e.f. 01-01-2013 on pension/family pension to their pensioners/family pensioners vide Finance Department Memo No. F 9-5/2013/Rule/IV dated 10 July, 2013. The state Government has now decided that the dearness relief admissible to pensioners should be sanctioned as given below. The additional pension payable to the pensioner’s aged 80 years or above shall also qualify for dearness relief.
Period Rate of Dearness relief per month
w.e.f. 01-07-2013 (Pension/family pension for 90% of Pension/family pension
the month of Jul, 2013 paid in August, 2013)
2. The above dearness relief shall be payable on the Superannuation, Retiring, Invalid and Compensation Pension. This dearness relief shall also be payable on the Compassionate Allowance sanctioned to the employees discharged or removed from service and the said dearness relief shall also be payable to persons receiving family pension and extra ordinary pension under the restrictions contained in the Finance Department’s Memo No.F.B.6/43/76/R-II/IV dated 5-10-76. The dearness relief on the pension/family pension shall not be payable in cases where a person on account of the death of the spouse has been appointed on compassionate grounds. In this connection attention is invited to the provisions contained in Finance Department Momo No.F.B.6/10/76/R-II/IV, dated 27.7.76 read with Momo No.F.B.6/10/77/R-II/IV. dated 2.5.77 and Momo No.F-12-5/2007/Rule/IV dated 19.4.2007
Also read - HRA Loss Calculator
3. Pensioners, who have commuted a part of their pension, shall be paid the dearness relief on their original pension (pension before Commutation).
4. This order shall be applicable in respect of State Government employees who had drawn lump sum amount on absorption in PSU/Autonomous body/Board/Corporation etc and have become eligible to restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion in terms of this Department’s memo No. F 9/9/2006/Rule/IV dated 5-1-2007.
5. Fraction of rupee of the amount to be paid as dearness relief shall be rounded off to the next rupee.
6. All Treasury Officers/Sub Treasury Officers/Pension Disbursing Officers are directed to make payment of the above sanctioned dearness relief to State Government Pensioners early, keeping in view the amended provision of S.R.347 of the M.P.T.C. Volume -I, issued vide finance Department’s endorsement No.E-4/1/83/R-V/IV, dated 29th January, 1983. After payment of dearness relief the same may be got checked from the usual payment authority received from the Accountant General, Madhya Pradesh. If some inaccuracy/discrepancy comes to the notice, the same may be adjusted in the payment on next month.
By order and in the name of the
Governor of Madhya Pradesh
Government of Madhya Pradesh